Black Slate Paving Slabs 900x600 - the firm favourite especially for customers with larger areas to cover, less joint lines, faster installation suits larger projects and by far this is the most popular size when areas to be covered are around the 50m2 and above mark. If you like the large format of these slabs you will not be disappointed. It has all the features like the smaller formats slabs i.e. calibrated 20mm (nominal), with crisp sawn edges and a gentle textured riven surface - just bigger in size and definitely will give you the wow factor, without breaking the bank
To order a small sample of this product please click here
Full Crates vs Split Crates
Full crates offer the best value as they are shipped directly from one of our distribution centres directly to your address. Split crates on the other hand require further shipping and handling before they can be delivered to our customers. Split crates do however offer a choice for customers who simply have no need for a full crate. Most products offer full crate and split crate options, please refer to individual product pages for further information.
Other sizes in this range
- 600 x 300
- 600 x 400
- 600 x 600
- 4 Size Patio Pack
- Thickness 900 x 600 x 20mm calibrated depth
- Subtle riven surface imparting a chic and classy look
- Anthracite / dark grey colour - greater range of colour tones compared to the Cloud Grey
- Will look darker when wet and tonal colour variations will show up more vividly
- Suits modern and contemporary designs
- Sample service available to check colour and texture so you can be confident of your purchase
- Each full crate covers 18.50m2 assuming a joint width of circa 10 to 15mm
- All slabs are sourced from Brazil, imported directly using our own team - buy direct and save
NB: Pictures and videos represent colour and texture - size may vary at times
|STONE VARIETIES||Blue Black Slate Paving|
|COLOUR||Black, Dark Grey|
|FINISHED FACE||Natural Split, Riven Slate|
|SIZE||900 x 600 mm|
Please kindly read our checklist and delivery sections before ordering as it covers important information that customers will find helpful. If you have any questions, please get in touch with our team and we will be happy to assist you.
Pre Order - Pay Later
Fed up of items being out of stock? Want to secure incoming stock without putting down a hefty deposit?
Use our "pre order, pay later" feature to reserve incoming stock before it goes again! It is totally risk free as we do not take a deposit. You will simply be contacted when the stock arrives, if you wish to go ahead, we will complete the order and arrange delivery / collection. If for any reason your no longer require the stock, not a problem, we will cancel the order from our system and offer it to others on our list.