Please read before ordering onlineWe have put together a checklist to make your purchase online as smooth as possible - with stone being a natural product and heavy item, we hope this helps.
- Please ensure you order a minimum of 10 to 15% more to cover wastage and the few breaks that could occur in transit and installation - this is very normal with natural stone.
- Delivery is between M-F, typically between 8am to 5.30pm
- All deliveries must be signed for.
- We will provide the delivery company your number so they can book delivery with you directly, they will typically call you the day after we dispatch your order. It is important we have your correct contact number(s). If you have not been called within 48hrs of your order being dispatched please contact our office so we can assist you.
- Receiving your order - please sign the paperwork with the phrase "UNCHECKED FOR DAMAGES". We cannot pursue any claims if the paperwork is not marked as such.
- Breakages - every effort is taken to ensure the stone arrives undamaged, with it being a natural product breakages can occur and therefore the first 4% or 4 slabs (whichever is the highest) of any damage is not covered. If it is greater than this level please email detailed pictures evidencing the scale of the damage within 48hrs of receipt and will will refund on the meterage. Replacements are not sent unless the nature of the damage is excessive, typically this would be 30% (i.e. due to crate being dropped, mechanical impact etc.)
- Returning full crates - there are no charges if you wish to cancel the order and have the full crate(s) collected as long as its within 48hrs of having received the initial delivery. For example you have changed your mind. The crate must be unopened and available to be collected. A refund will be processed soon after the crate has been returned to our warehouse in Ballymena.
- Requests for goods to be returned after the grace period of 48hrs has passed (point 7 above) is permitted up to a maximum of 14 days after delivery. The buyer in this case would be responsible for all return delivery costs plus a restocking fee of 20%. As a guide the return delivery costs per crate is £40. We request customers to contact us first so we can advise the procedure and confirm all costs before instructing further action.