Split face tiles, multicolour slate wall cladding panels have been becoming increasingly popular with interior and exterior of buildings designers, architects and those looking to add that "wow" factor into their projects. They look stunning on a feature wall for homeowner's residence and the restaurant, fashion shops, clothing stores, and home furnishing stores.
They look particularly stunning as a feature wall to create a back-drop, behind a TV/ media centre, fire surround or indeed any other area of the home or garden (BBQ, garden wall etc) where you want to create an understated yet chic look. Over the past decade, a lot of contemporary shops and restaurants have used these split face tiles to create modern feature walls.
Our shareholder's factory has been producing stone cladding since 2009, not all factories provide the same consistency and quality time and time again.
- Interlocking design so you can create a "seamless" join so the wall looks natural
- Very consistent multicolour copper colour with a little bit green - will become even darker if sealed
- Can be used inside and outside (ensure the area is tanked if direct water contact is likely)
- Suits modern and traditional schemes
- Easy to install and quick -no specialist tools needed
- Sample service available to check colour and texture so you can be confident of your purchase
|Z STONE CLADDING||Split Face Tiles, Wall Cladding, Z Stone Cladding|
|FINISHED FACE||Split 3D Mosiac Tiles|
|SIZE & PACKS||550 x 150 x 11-20 mm,|
|7 Pieces / 21 kgs / Carton,|
|48 Cartons / Crate|
|EDGE||Sawn & Interlocking|
|MANUFACTURER||Oversea Shareholder's factory|