Collections from Milton Keynes
For folks who can collect tiles from our warehouse in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire this offer may just be what you are after.
This service is ideal for folks who need to collect a few tiles and not too far from our Milton Keynes warehouse
- Collections must be booked in - quick and efficient process for fast collections
- Collection M-F 8am to 3.30pm - weekend possible by prior arrangement
After ordering tiles to be collected, our team will contact you and help make all the arrangements. If you want to learn more about our collection service, call our team on 01908 46 46 56.
Whilst this service is widely used by trade customers; i.e. builders, landscapers, property developers etc, retail customers too can can take advantage of this service.
Looking for sophisticated paving tiles to complete your home and garden? The flawless colour and consistency of our Brazilian Black slate tiles is timeless - this stone is perfect for creating a modern and fresh canvas where you can really bring all elements together to create a fantastic outdoor space that can be enjoyed by all your friends and family. We're confident you'll appreciate the impeccable quality of these 100% Brazilian slate tiles in the ever popular 800 x 400 mm "designer" size format.
To order a small sample of this product please click here
A tried and tested method for reliable and consistent results
- Flat level surface that has been concreted
- Fix tiles using external grade adhesive
- Grout the joints using external grade grout
- Finally seal the slate with a good quality impregnating sealer
This is akin to tiling a floor, except you are doing it outside. Just like tiling the better the preparation the easier the tiling. If you need further advice please feel free to contact our team.
This product is also available in the following size
- 600 x 400 x 10mm
- Each tile is 800 x 400 x 10mm (+/- 2mm)
- Coverage based on minimum 10mm grout gap
- Black / anthracite colour range with natural markings and veining
- Easy on the feet - no harsh ridges on the surface
- Extremely hard wearing and easy to maintain
- Once sealed virtually maintenance free
- Suits modern and traditional schemes
- Exceptional accuracy - allowing customers to run a very thin grout line
NB: Pictures and videos represent colour and texture - size may vary at times
|STONE VARIETIES||Black Slate Paving Tiles|
|COLOUR||Black / anthracite|
|FINISHED FACE||Natural Split, Riven Slate|
|SIZE||800 x 400 mm|
|THICKNESS||10mm (+/- 2mm)|