Covid 19 - Information | Important information for customers
Throughout these challenging times, the safety of our staff and customers has remained our number one priority.
We have implemented additional health & safety measures in support of the advice provided by the UK Government and Public Health England
- No entry into our warehouses or offices
- Samples - we have suspended our postal sample service although collections from our warehouse are permitted by prior arrangement. The small samples will be left outside. Samples are totally free when collected from our warehouse and measure approx.100 x 100mm
- Collection orders - must be paid for in advance, either by card over the phone or online prior to collection - cash on collection will not be permitted
- All collections must be booked in so we can make sure goods are placed outside our warehouse in readiness for your arrival
- Loading with forklift - if your vehicle is suitable for this type of loading (large van, flatbed etc) we can do this without any assistance from the customer as safe distance can be maintained.
- Loading without forklift (manual) - if your vehicle cannot be loaded using our on site forklift (i.e. private car etc) then the customer must load themselves and come with assistance if necessary. This applies more so for items like slate hearth's, where a second person is required to assist with loading due to the weight / size. Our staff unfortunately will not be able to assist with manual loading. This is of course a service a service we would normally undertake in "normal" circumstances. If in doubt please get in touch with our office PRIOR to collection
Deliveries and samples
Deliveries currently remain on schedule with minimum disruption reported so far, we would however urge customers to order in plenty of time and avoid booking third parties until goods are on site.
Our postal sample service will remain suspended until full operational capacity and safe working practices are at levels where this can be reinstated.
Stock / Lead times
We are also experiencing some delays restocking products from our overseas partners - as they like us are experiencing disruption to their business operations. Although stock is arriving we would urge customers to use our "Pre Order - Pay Later" feature to secure incoming stock.
We are in constant communication with our international suppliers, logistic and warehouse teams as we continue to monitor the situation and we will advise customers accordingly if we are aware of any disruptions.
Keep in touch
If you would like to discuss your project and need to be more confident about timescales etc, feel free to get in touch and we will do our best to give you as much information as we can so you can take an informed view. Please call our office on 01908 46 46 56 or use our messenger apps online either WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger to connect directly with our team.
While many of our employees currently work from home, our office and warehouses' remain open and we are at hand to assist you as much as we can
Ways to shop with us
Thank you for your continued support in these challenging times. Stay well and keep safe!